Latest model Pard NV007A 16mm Night Vision Unit with ugraded 1024x768 OLED display and built in IR illuminator conforming to UK/EU safety regulations. These upgrades provide better resolution, contrast and image quality.
At the heart of the unit is a full 1080P HD day / night sensor. This HD image is then relayed to the high resolution wide field of view 1024x768 OLED eyepiece display.
High definition Photos, video recording and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator = Amazing value and performance for money.
Easy, fast attachment to your dayscope to record your daytime vermin or stalking shots, then switch to night mode for vermin and fox control with HD image quality.
Rated upto .308 calibre
High Definition Sony OLED 1024X768 Screen
- Wifi Connectivity / Smart Phone Control
- HD Video Recording Function - Recorded videos can be instantly reviewed directly through the device, for ‘shot review’
- High-Resolution Photos
- Up to 128Gb External Storage (Micro SD card required)
- Can also be used as handheld NV viewer
45mm Scope Adaptor supplied with the unit as standard and fits most rifle scope eyebells upto 45mm diameter. (42mm/48mm sold separately)
- Magnification: 1 (true eye),1.5x 2x 2.5x 3x 3.5x 4x (combines with scope magnification)
- Objective Lens: N/A
- Eye Relief: 35mm
- Eyepiece Resolution: 1024x768px
- IR Illuminator: Yes
- IR Power: 5w
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- IR Detecting Range: 200m with built in IR. Can be extended using additional more powerful IR Illuminator torches.
- Photo Capture: Yes
- Video Capture: Yes
- Wifi Smart Phone App: Yes
- Photo Resolution: 2592x1944
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 30fps
- Video Format output : AVI
- Dimensions: 106mm x97mm x 47mm
- Storage Method: Micro SD Card (not included)
- Battery Type: 18650 Li-ion (Included)
- 3D Gyroscope: Yes
- E-Compass: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Weight: 250g
Example Scopes to use with
Can be paired with a huge range of day scopes with a 45mm or less eyepiece diameter.
When choosing the riflescope to pair with your PARD NV007A we recommend using a scope that has a form of parallax adjustment. Ideally with a Parallax down to 10 yards you should see the best performance.
Good scope partner examples
- Hawke Airmax SF
- Hawke Endurance WA SF
- Hawke Sidewinder SF
- Hawke Frontier SF
- Hawke Vantage WA SF
- Nikko Stirling Diamond LR
- Konus Pro M30 & F30 SF models
- AGS 6-24x50
- Vortex SF
- Athlon SF
- Falcon SF
- Optisan EVX & EVE
Zoom Magnification: The PARD unit goes from 1-4x with digital zoom function. This increases image size. It is recommended that you keep the scope optics at a lower magnification to allow more light in if required whilst keeping your target bigger than native mag.
- Focusable Dioptre
- Built in Wifi system, allows viewing of the device via phone or tablet also allows remote recording, and viewing of all video files stored on Micto SD card.
- Standby mode from press of power button turns eye display off, prevents spooking of quarry from screen glare if carrying a night
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater colour and detail during very low light conditions
- 16mm Lens, focusable crisp reticle.
Included in the box
2 year warranty - FULL UK WARRANTY – MAKE SURE YOU ARE COVERED : PLEASE ENSURE YOU KEEP YOUR PACKAGING
- 45mm scope ring mount for rifle scope : fits most rifle scope eyebells upto 45mm diameter.
- 18650 rechargeable battery cell
- Replacement O-rings & Allen Keys
- Custom shim to suit scopes for 45mm mount
- Carry pouch
User notes and guide
Optimum performance is under 11x magnification as this allows sufficient IR gathering through the scopes optics, the digital zoom can also be utilised to increase target size and works very well.
The built in IR torch is perfect for airgun, .22 rimfire, .17 HMR and .22 Hornet ranges and works out as far as 150-180yds very well (scope/magnification/light dependant)
It has a focus to adjust to a tight spot for more throw and allows the unit to be kept compact, with no bulky additional torches to be added.
Any AS based IR external torch can also be used to boost the range out to around 300yds, 50mm to 67mm torches are recommend,
If using the unit on a centre fire, a stand alone laser torch is recommended, along the lines of a Starlight Dragonfly, this allows the unit to see out to 400-500 yds with the day scope at 10x magnification.
The unit NO LONGER features a built in laser pointer, British Standards decided they were not allowed so these new models do not have them.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review