Ruger Scope Rings
Ruger 5B30HM Blued Hawkeye Matt 30mm Rifle Scope HIGH Mount Ring for M77
Ruger 5B30HM Blued Hawkeye Matt 30mm Rifle Scope Mount Ring for M77 Hawkeye
Ruger scope mount rings are supplied as single units - NOT pairs.
If you enter quanity 1 when you buy you will buy ONE ring - NOT a pair. For a pair enter 2. Or buy with a size 4 or 6 if using on the Hawkeye M77
Please read fitting carefully. Mount returns due to choosing the wrong size are WAY too common - cost us both - and are so easily avoidable! If unsure please ask....Please read the fitting and compatibility info below.Sizes and fitting:
Note - These rings do not fit the American Rimfire. That model has a standard 3/8" dovetail base
Below is a summary. See the charts for more detail or go to http://shopruger.com/PDF/ScopeRingChart.pdf or http://shopruger.com/searchscopering.asp
Height - Ruger use numbers to designate height. This listing if for size 5.
- 3 = Low = upto 32mm scope lens
- 4= Medium = upto 42mm scope lens
- 5= High = upto 52mm scope lens - 0.565" saddle (14.35mm)
- 6 = Extra High = Upto 62mm scope lens
This is a 30mm.
Material and Finish
Ruger make them in a variety. The ones in this advert are "Hawkeye Matte"
- Hawkeye Matte suit many but not all Ruger models cosmetically. Clearly they are most suited to the M77 Hawkeye models - HM77R, HM77RS, HM77RSPHAB
- So 5B30HM means it is a is a size 5 High - Blued - 30mm - Hawkeye matte finish
10/22 - size 3 front and rear for upto 32mm scopes. size 4 front and rear for upto 42mm scopes. Size 5 front and rear for upto 52mm scopes and size 6 front and rear for upto 62mm scopes.
For M77 models with blued base rails. For stainless base you need to get the code K stainless mounts.
- 1" scope upto 32mm lens - Front ring 3B and rear ring 4B
- 1" scope upto 42mm lens - Front ring 4B and rear ring 5B
- 1" scope upto 52mm lens - Front ring 5B and rear ring 6B
- 30mm scope upto 42mm lens - Front ring 4B30 and rear ring 5B30
- 30mm scope upto 52mm lens - Front ring 5B30 and rear ring 6B30
- Scopes over 52mm lens are not recommended for the M77 range