Beartooth Neoprene Recoil Pad Kit Sleeve and Inserts in Realtree Max5 CAMO
Beartooth’s Recoil Pad Kit is by far the best and easiest way to properly fit your gun and eliminate hard-hitting recoil.
The hi-density inserts are constructed of closed cell foam which is known for its exceptional high energy absorption properties.
The various insert sizes can be used interchangeably to precisely achieve your desired stock length.
By reducing recoil, Beartooth's RPK can assist in eliminating shoulder fatigue while improving your shooting accuracy. Also great for gun fit, easy to adjust length-of-pull.
- Greatly improves shooting comfort and accuracy
- Easily slips over existing recoil pad, no gunsmithing or drilling
- Reduces recoil by 40%
- Stretchy neoprene accommodates a large range of stock shapes and sizes, also guaranteeing a tight fit
- 4 sizes of inserts for increased versatility
- Made in Montana, USA
Construction: Heavy-duty neoprene body and thread, reinforced seams
Sizing & Fit: One size fits most.
Recoil Pad Kit includes:
- Intended to fit snug, rubber back prevents slipping.
- Accommodates butt plates up 5" in height and 1.875" in width.
- Does fit women and youth firearms but may not be as snug.
Neoprene recoil sleeve and 4 hi-density foam inserts
The neoprene can stretch to install and fits well on most rifle stocks.
Customer reviews from Beartooth website
I use this product when sighting-in my 300 Savage. I do my own reloading, and have bumped up my 300 Win-Mag loads to 75 grains of powder - quite a kick. After a dozen rounds on the range, the Recoil Pad Kit helps reduce felt recoil so I can keep shooting with comfort and a perfect stock length fit - all without expensive and permanent stock modifications. I can also recommend this and the comb raising kit for those of you out there doing long afternoons of skeet and clay busting.