Is it in stock?
If you can add it to the shipping cart it is in stock.
Easy way to find out - add your items to the shipping cart and go to checkout and see! You are not agreeing to buy at this stage and it is a lot faster than emailing us to ask.
Shipping Methods and Times
We mainly use DPD and Royal Mail for the UK. For international we use mainly Royal Mail and UPS depending on product size, weight and value. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your unique tracking number.
- All orders received by 1pm midday are sent on the same day
- Orders received after cut off on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (Monday)
- Note - in busy holiday periods same day dispatch may be earlier
UK weekend Delivery
Next day delivery services do not always deliver on weekends. We have seen an increase in weekend deliveries but it is not guaranteed. Please ask us if guaranteed is required.
Order Dispatch Confirmation
When you order has been sent you will receive an item dispatched email which will contain confirmation of dispatch, shipping method and tracking details where applicable.
Shipping costs and Methods
In answer to what is probably your question right now, what does shipping cost?
Easiest way to find out - add your product(s) to the shopping basket and go to checkout. You will then see shipping options and costs. You are not committed to buy at this stage. A lot faster than emailing to ask
Outline Guide to shipping costs and options
UK Orders under £150 are £4.50 sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24
UK - Over £150 is free by Royal Mail Tracked 24
There is the option to pay a little bit extra for guaranteed next day by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 is tracked in transit but is NOT time guaranteed. Choose the Express option if you need it 100% for sure fast.
UK Over £300 is free next day Royal Mail Special Delivery or DPD courier.
Next day Guaranteed - UK mainland & NI - Monday to Friday
UK missing in post orders
- Royal Mail Special or DPD. Monday to Friday.
- Delivery for Highlands and Northern Ireland is next day but by 5.30. Islands may be 2-3 day.
- Insured and tracked.
- About 2% of Tracked 24 orders miss the delivery estimate. In the event of non-delivery items can be resent after 15 working days.
- The majority of these orders are not lost just delayed for reasons beyond our control. Over the years we see most do arrive within the 15 day period. Royal Mail know this which is why they set the 15 day limit.
- Working days = Monday-Saturday (not inc bank holidays/Xmas etc)
Europe and Rest of World
- Delivery time ESTIMATES: 3-10 days Europe and 7-10 days rest of world
- NOTE - These are postal service company targets They are NOT delivery guarantees.
- They are for main towns and cities. Rural areas take longer.
- Depending on item and value we will use Royal Mail, UPS, DPD, TNT or Fedex.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY & TAXES
If your delivery address is outside of the UK you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. We advise that you contact your local customs office for further information if you are in any way unsure of local duties or liabilities. Cross border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities which means some packages may be opened and re-sealed.
Royal Mail Signed For insured airmail.
Most orders are sent by this reliable and economic method. UK Royal Mail ship your order to your country. Then it is passed to your national postal service for final delivery.
Please note though that some countries it cannot be location tracked apart from being able to see if it has arrived in your country but you will be sent a postage receipt code that can be used on www.royalmail.co.uk which will show you it has been shipped and if it is in your country yet.
In some cases you may need to pick up at your local post depot or shop in which case your post service should leave you a note.
In the rare event of an order going missing it can be resent or refunded after 1 month.
Our main payment methods are PayPal and Stripe. You can use your PayPal account if you have one. Pay as guest if you do not. Pay using 3D secure and pay over the phone - You DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
PayPal accounts and PayPal guests can pay with all major Debit, Credit and charge cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Switch, Solo, Discover. Paypal 3D secure is limited to credit and debit cards.
Stripe - pay with all major credit and debit cards, often good when Paypal does not work for you
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT. If you are a UK business and need a VAT receipt please email to request one and we will email it to you.
VAT is zero rated for non UK destination orders.