30mm Diameter Body Tube High Height on Weaver/Picatinny base
The Accu-Tac Scope rings are Precision CNC machined to very tight tolerances on the height, center-line, and tube bed arch.
For perfect alignment of the scope it utilizes a built in bubble level for perfect leveling of your rifle, and high strength hardware for durability.
- Materials 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Height (center of tube to base) 1.39” – 35.3mm
- Height (bottom of tube base) .800” – 20.32mm
- Color Flat Black
- Coating Type 111 (MIL-SPEC) Hard Anodize
- Weight 6.05oz/ 172g/ .378lb
- Note Will Clear a 56 mm Objective Lens Diameter (69mm maximum outer lens case diameter)
Suits nearly all large lens scopes on most rifles - See guide below
- 2 piece
- 30mm tube
- For weaver/picatinny bases
Calculating scope to rifle body clearance
The way you calculate the clearance is by halving the overall OUTSIDE diameter of your rifle scopes objective lens and then deducting half the rifle scopes body tube diameter.
For scopes with a 30mm diameter body tube this means deducting 15mm.
Note we say OUTSIDE diameter - this means NOT the lens diameter, you need to measure the whole outer casing diameter.
The result gives you the minimum "saddle" dimension required - the measure from base of mount to bottom of the ring
The amount the saddle dimension is greater than the figure you have calculated is the amount of clearance your scopes objective will be clear of your rifles body. The saddle on these mounts is - 20mm
Worked Example -
- A scope has an outer case measurement of 64mm.
- 64 divided by 2 = 32
- 32 minus 15 = 17mm
- So the mount must have a saddle measure (base of mount to bottom of the ring) greater than 17mm or else it will ground out on the rifle body.
- So in this example, mounts have 20mm so there will be 3mm clearance all other factors being equal.
Keep in mind that flip up lens caps may add 2mm or so.
Calculating your rifle scopes clearance assumes that:
- Your base is not raised above or below your rifles barrel
- A raised Weaver/Picatinny base may add height