Vantage 30 WA & 30 WA FFP
Hawke Vantage 30 WA 3-9x42 Etched Glass Illuminated 223/308 Reticle Scope
Hawke Vantage illuminated reticle scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
The Vantage range is all civilian market calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All civilian market calibre rated
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Fixed parallax focus - 100 yards (91m)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength & light transmission
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA Exposed, locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
.223/.308 Marksman Reticle (9×)
Designed to be accurate when the scope in use is adjusted to the maximum magnification. The prominent center cross is used as the 100 yard zero. Once zeroed, the remaining hold-over aim points, out to 600 yards, fall into place.
Even the 100 yard markers are glass etched for your reference. Hawke has carried out the complicated ballistic math, so you don't have to!
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
3-9x variable magnification
- Adjust from 3-9.
- A very good magnification range close to mid ranges
- Easy & fast adjustment.
- Parallax fixed 100 yards (91m)
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective ocular focus.
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 30mm
- Reticle: .223/.308 Marksman Reticle (9×)
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed 100yds (91m)
- Field of View: 14.1-4.4m @100m 42.2-13.1ft @100yds
- Exit pupil: 14-4.7mm 0.55-0.19"
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 329mm / 13″
- Weight: 565g 19.9oz
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Elevation and Windage Increment: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 120 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Exposed, locking
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Scope and Reticle guide booklets
|Click value||1/4 MOA|