Export Permit Product Shipping - If outside UK please read
See country list below for where we can export restricted NV products to.
The following products require an export permit before shipping anywhere outside UK mainland, NI and Scottish islands. This also means Channel Islands and Isle of Man require a permit.
- Optical weapon-sights with electronic image processing - ML1d5 - For example, this covers night vision sights. Is the main product type on this site
- Optical weapon-sights specially designed for military use - ML1d6
- Image intensifier equipment, specially designed for military use - ML15c
- Infrared or thermal imaging equipment, specially designed for military use - ML15d
Thermal products like the handheld monoculars are not included as they are not specific for military use.
No export for HIK Micro - We cannot export HIK Micro products due to HIK rules on warranty and national distributor sales territory. However Channel Islands and IOM you we can send HIK too upon export permit completion. Yes, we know, it is complicated and quite daft.
The process is as follows:
Open Individual Export License (OIEL) - If you live in the following countries
- Place your order
- We will email you an End User Undertaking form which you simply have to sign and date.
- This must be emailed back AND posted back as hard copy. We CANNOT ship until both emailed and posted copy is received
OIEL ship to destinations
- Czech Republic
- Ireland Republic of
- Isle Of Man
- New Zealand
- United States
Any country not on the above list, it is possible but more complicated and we will charge an admin fee on top of sale. Website sales not possible with this process, orders will be manually invoiced by Paypal.
Single Individual Export License (SIEL):
The process takes 2-6 weeks
Process for SIELs
After you purchase -
- We send a export form that you print, sign, date and send back by email and post hard copy.
- Then we apply for an export permit, that takes 2-6 weeks to be approved and then we ship.