Nikko Stirling Metor scopes offer brilliant images with high-end resolution and perfect edge-to-edge clarity.
Excellent Wide Angle field of view (FOV) across the series allows quick acquisition and provides excellent overview before and after action.
Fine-tuned illumination from high to low avoid blinding by over-illumination during low light conditions. Metor is a high quality yet budget hunting scope tnat is ideal for rimfire and centerfire
All calibre rated and supported by Nikko Stirling Warranty
Mount rings ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure.
- 4 Dot illuminated Engraved Glass Reticle
- 30mm monotube for superior strength and light transmission
- ¼ inch/MOA click (7mm@100m)
- Low profile turrets
- Perfect edge to edge clarity
- Fully multicoated lenses
Illuminated No4 centre dot reticle
Variation on the classic German No4 reticle with illuminated dot in the middle to help pinpoint the target in low light. Ideal for fast target acquisition and tracking with very little to get in the way.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
Using illumination, red in low light helps you get sharp contrast and improve the aim point and speed.
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the background
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
2.5-10x variable magnification
- Fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- Effective large size with large field of view
- Adjust from 2.5x to 10.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Easy and fast magnification ring adjustment.
- Parallax free at 100 yards/91m
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 2.5-10x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: No4 centre dot etched glass
- Illumination: Red and off for black - Only dot illuminates
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed/free 100 yards / 91m
- Field of View at 100 yards 52.5 - 12.9 and at 100m 17.5 - 4.3
- Eye relief: 85mm / 3"
- Length: 316mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 550g / 19.4z
- Material: Aluminum
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Power Selector Style: Easy Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 140 MOA (70 each way)
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile low snag hunting
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery