Nikko Stirling Octa 8x
Nikko Stirling Octa 2-16x50 No4 Illuminated Reticle Big FOV Hunting 30mm rifle
Octa Advanced 8x Zoom – Rapid cross over for close and long distance shoots.
Wide Field Of View helps fast target acquisition and overview before and after the shoot.
Precise engraved etched 4 Dot reticle with very high resolution for crisp images.
Designed for hunting
Daylight bright and efficient illumination supports successful shooting in all day and low light conditions
All calibre rated and supported by Nikko Stirling Warranty
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc.(See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
- 4 Dot Red illuminated Engraved Glass Reticle
- 30mm monotube for superior strength and light transmission
- ¼ inch/MOA click (7mm@100m)
- Hunting turrets
- Parallax adjustment from 10 yards/9m
- Fully multicoated lenses
Illuminated No4 centre dot reticle
Variation on the classic German No4 reticle with illuminated dot in the middle to help pinpoint the target in low light. Ideal for fast target acquisition and tracking with very little to get in the way. Ideal for short to medium ranges with all calibers.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- Fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 50mm diameter - Excellent large size.
- 8x Magnification - Adjust from 2x to 16x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Allows for easy cross over for close and long distance shoots.
- Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus close up at low mag
- Parallax focus at 16x from 10 yards to infinity
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 2-16x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: Precise etched No4 A Centre dot
- Illumination: Red and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: 10 yards / 9m to infinity
- Field of View feet at 100 yards 7.93-63.45 and m at 100m 2.6 - 21.1
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3,5"
- Length: 352mm / 13.9″
- Material: Aluminum
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Power Selector Style: Easy Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 160 MOA
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile low snag hunting
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
|Length||352mm / 13.9″|
|Click value||1/4 MOA|