The Sytong HT-66 1-3.5x 12mm Digital Night Vision Rear Add On allows you to quickly turn your standard optical Scope into a high-performance Night Vision system.
Ideal for airgunning (like the PARD 12mm) as it offers a wider field of view (when compared to the 16mm counterpart due to slightly less magnification) the 12mm hits the needs of shooters who require their device for shorter ranges.
The large internal screen produces a high resolution and clear image of your surroundings in full colour during daytime or switch to night mode and use three levels of 850nm IR intensity with the focusable lens system to generate a clear view over hundreds of meters in complete darkness.
The supplied collar attaches to the eyepiece of your scope and allows you to quickly attach and detach the unit as the shooting conditions change, without any shift in point of impact.
Ocular-eyepiece fit is for 43-46mm diameter. (same as PARD 007) smaller and larger collars also available.
This is an exciting and high-performing addition to the Night Vision Shooting Optics!
Please note: TF Memory Card not included.
- Detection Range - 200m (can be improved with a quality IR Torch)
- Display Resolution - 1024x768
- Display Type - OLED
- Generation - Digital
- Integrated Infrared Illuminator - Yes with Wavelength 850nm
- Magnification (Digital) - 3x
- Magnification (Optical) - 1x
- Field of view: 21.6°X16°
- Eye relief: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter - 12mm
- Operating Temperature - -40/+85°C
- Refresh Rate - 30HZ
- Video / Sound Recording - Yes
Approved for UK sale - British Standard BS EN 62471:2009 - Risk Group 2
Power and Measures
- Lens diameter : 12mm F 2.2
- Magnifying power: 1-3.5x
- IR Illuminate distance: 200m
- IR Power: 5W
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Focusing: 2.5cm - infinity
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- Eyepiece resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sensor resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Storage type: TF card
- Battery: 18650 x1
- Battery life: > 8h
- Net weight: 270g
- Dimension: 138mm x 96mm x 55mm
- Output type: AVI
- Data transmission: WIFI
- USB-C connection
Two year manufacturer warranty (UK return)
Sony CMOS sensor, the new sensor offers the following advantages over the Pard NV007A
In the box?
- Clearer image compared to the Pard 007A giving a greater viewing range
- No picture lag when panning
- The Sytong can still be used where you can no longer see anything with the Pard without an IR emitter
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR light is switched on
- No more fading due to overly focusable IR light, this means using in an enclosed area such as a forest is much easier on the eye
- The screen can be dimmed down to 10% at the push of a button, from “extra dark” to “extra bright”. (With Pard this is only possible via the menu and only up to 50%)
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with rotation and inclination angle display
- All buttons can be operated silently
- The IR emitter can be focused more strongly, which also increases the range
- According to the manufacturer, the device is bulletproof up to 6000 joules, tested with caliber 9.3×62 mm (Pard up to 5000 J)
- Own app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- Better placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode
- SD card is much easier to change
- Sytong HT-66 1-3.5x 12mm Digital Night Vision Rear Add On
- Eyepiece Collar Attachment
- Hex Wrench
- Data Cable
- 2 Pin Power Adapter (A 3 Pin UK Power Plug Adapter is required for use in the UK.)
- User Manual
- 1 x 18650 Battery
- Please note: TF Memory Card not included.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review