Hawke Vantage scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. They are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
The Vantage range is all calibre rated and is supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
If you need airgun 9-13mm or 20-22mm weaver/picatinny mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for medium profile models for 1"/25mm tube. Please ask if unsure or see my guide to mounts and bases at http://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/blog/?p=50
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Classic 30-30 Duplex Reticle
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction - 10 yards (9m) to infinity)
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
A variant on the classic L4 reticle, the 30/30 offers 30" spacing from post to post at 100yds, when on 4x magnification
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 40mm diameter - Excellent all round medium size. A good blend of size without bulk
3-9x variable magnification
- Adjust from 3x to 9x.
- A good magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards, parallax focus from 10 yards.
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective focus.
Parallax Focus by Adjustable Objective (AO)
Parallax is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles pass by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to parallax.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope, it's probably possible to see the reticle move against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to reduce the effect significantly.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: 30-30 Duplex
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / yds @100yds - 13 - 4.2m / 39 - 12.7yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 322m / 12.7″
- Weight: 482g / 17oz
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Exit Pupil: 13 - 4mm / 0.5 - 0.1″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Sunshade and mount rings are NOT included.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review