Hawke Vantage illuminated reticle scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
Mount rings not included
Supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
Requires 1" ring diameter mounts of MEDIUM profile to suit rifle base. Please ask if unsure
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Parallax focus fixed 91m/100 yds
Glass etched 30/30 Center Cross Reticle
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective case for fitting of Hawke accessory flip caps, honeycomb and regular sunshades.
A variant on the classic L4 reticle, the 30/30 Center Cross offers 30″ spacing from post to post at 100yds, when on 4x magnification. This is equivalent to 83cm at 100m
Etched glass - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass. This makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
Using illumination, red in low light and green in low and bright, helps you get sharp reticle over target contrast and massively improve the aim point and speed.
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is difficult to contrast against the target.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- Excellent light capture
3-9x variable magnification
Fast focus eyebell
- Adjust from 3x to 9x.
- Ideal for rimfire ranges
- Easy and fast mag dial adjustment.
Easy, effective focus.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 40mm (outer case measure 47mm)
- Reticle: 30/30 centre cross
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed 91m/100 yards
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 13-4.2m / 39 - 12.7yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 315mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 430g / 15.2oz
- Material: Aluminum - 1" monotube
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 - 4.4 / 0.5-0.2"
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual
- Mount rings are NOT included.