Hawke Vantage illuminated reticle scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
Mount rings not included
Supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
Requires 1" ring diameter mounts of MEDIUM profile to suit rifle base. Please ask if unsure
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Glass etched Mil Dot reticle with red and green illumination
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Parallax focus fixed 91m/100 yds
Glass etched Mil Dot Reticle
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective case for fitting of Hawke accessory flip caps, honeycomb and regular sunshades.
The classic Mil Dot features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under. Accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction. Glass etched reticle that has 5 brightness levels of illumination in both red and green, or can be turned off for a solid black reticle.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illuminated reticle function
Using illumination, red in low light and green in low and bright, helps you get sharp reticle over target contrast and massively improve the aim point and speed.
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is difficult to contrast against the target.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- Excellent light capture
3-9x variable magnification
Fast focus eyebell
- Adjust from 3x to 9x.
- Ideal for rimfire ranges
- Easy and fast mag dial adjustment.
Easy, effective focus.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 40mm (outer case measure 47mm)
- Reticle: Etched Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed 91m/100 yards
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 13-4.2m / 39 - 12.7yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 315mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 430g / 15.2oz
- Material: Aluminum - 1" monotube
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 - 4.4 / 0.5-0.2"
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual
- Mount rings are NOT included.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review