Hawke Vantage Scopes
Hawke Vantage 3-9x50 AO Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Scope 14133
Hawke Vantage 3-9x50 AO Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Scope 14133Hawke Vantage scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. They are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
The Vantage range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction - 10 yards (9m) to infinity)
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
Mil dot - a standard military reticle popular worldwide for the ability to estimate range, aim off points and factor in holdover. You can use it in a simple instinctive way or get really technical with charts and math if you are so inclined - but you don't need to!
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 50mm diameter - Super all round medium/large size. A good blend of size without bulk
3-9x variable magnification
- Adjust from 3x to 9x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards, parallax focus from 10 yards.
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective focus.
Parallax Focus by Adjustable Objective (AO)
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to reduce the effect significantly.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: Mil Dot Center
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / yds @100yds - 11.2 - 3.7m / 33.6 - 11yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 351m / 13.8″
- Weight: 576g / 20.3oz
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Exit Pupil: 17 - 6mm / 0.6 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Sunshade and mount rings are NOT included.