Hawke Vantage Scopes
Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 IR Red-Green etched glass L4A Dot Rifle Scope 14254
Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Red-Green etched glass L4A Dot all calibers hunting Rifle Scope - Hawke product code 14254Hawke Vantage illuminated reticle scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
The Vantage range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated - airgun, rimfire LR .22 and all major centerfire and shotgun types.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Mount rings not included
Requires 1" ring diameter mounts of high profile to suit whatever base is on the rifle, for example, 9-11mm dovetail, 13mm BSA dovetail, weaver/picatinny or model specific. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
A variant of the classic L4 reticle, the L4A dot uses a more open outer post design to keep more of the target visible while aiming. 30" spacing from center to post at 100 yards when on 4x magnification.
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 50mm diameter - Excellent all round medium/large size. A good blend of size without bulk
4-12x variable magnification
- Adjust from 4x to 12x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards.
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective focus.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 4-12x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: L4A got glass etched
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed 91m / 100 yards
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 8.7 - 2.9m / 26.2 - 8.7ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 341mm / 13.4″
- Weight: 497g / 17.5oz
- Material: Aluminum
- Exit Pupil: 12.5 - 4.2mm / 0.5 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Sunshade and mount rings are NOT included.
|Length||341mm / 13.4″|