In sub-zero temperatures or searing desert heat (-50 degrees to +130 degrees Fahrenheit, and altitudes of 30,000 feet to depths of 15 feet in salt water) the waterproof, shockproof, fogproof SWFA SS performs.
Strong enough for all recoil punishment which even includes .50 caliber.
Whatever the weapon, from kicks like a mule air rifle springer to rimfire to .223 to .50 BMG, the SS handles the recoil. Whatever the target, the SS gives you the best advantage.
Built on a 30mm main tube with MIL 0.1 MIL reticle
Unique easily adjustable rear focusing system which allows parallax adjustment from 10 yards out to infinity.
The SWFA SS 10×42 also features an extremely usable patented MIL Quad based reticle.
Specifications of the SWFA SS 10×42 Tactical Rear Focus Riflescope
- Matte Finish
- Patented Mil-Quad Reticle
- 30mm Tube
- Rear Focus
- OK for .50 cal
- .10 Mrad Turrets
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Field of View @ 100m: 3.9m
- Rear Parallax Adjustment (m): 10m-Infinity
- Eye Relief (in): 3.9/4
- Diopter Compensation: -2 ~ +1 dpr
- Click Adjustment Value: 0.1 MRAD
- Adjustment Per Revolution: 5 Mils
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 30 Mils
- Total Windage Adjustment: 30 Mils
- Type of Reticle: Mil-Quad
- Coating: Fully Multi Coated
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Weight (oz): 18.7 / 523g
- Objective Bell Diamater: 49.5mm / 1.949"
- Bell Length: 119mm / 4.685"
- Tube Length: 148mm / 5.827"
- Overall Length: 357mm / 14.05"
- Eyepiece length: 90mm / 3.543"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 46mm / 1.811"
- Tube Diameter: 30mm / 1.181"