Hawke Match Mounts
Hawke Match Rifle Scope Mount Rings - 1" ring Medium 9-11mm Airgun Rimfire 22101
Hawke Match Rifle Scope Mount Rings - 1"/25mm ring - Medium profile height for 9-11mm Airgun Rimfire dovetail base - Hawke product code 22101
Sale is for 2 - a pair - of mounts
Precision engineered from high grade aluminium with rounded edges prevent scope damage.
Please read fitting carefully. Mount returns due to choosing the wrong size are WAY too common - cost us both - and are so easily avoidable! If unsure please ask....
Summary - 1 inch/25mm tube - 9-11mm dovetail base fit (airgun and rimfire type) - MEDIUM profile height with 13mm saddle to best suit 30-42mm lens scopes.
- Double hex screws to hold your scope firmly in place
- Recoil stop pin
- Reversible dove tail clamp that fits 9-11mm and 3/8 inch airgun and rimfire bases
- Internal cushion tape prevents marking and damage
- High grade aluminium anodised in matte black
- Base: Fits 9-11mm width dovetail bases commonly found on airguns and rimfire. See http://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/blog/?p=50 if unsure how to determine what you have.
- Ring Diameter: 1 inch / 25mm tube scope
- Height: Medium - Distance from base of mount to bottom of ring (the saddle) is 13.5mm
Calculating scope to rifle body clearance
The way you calculate the clearance is by halving the overall OUTSIDE diameter of your rifle scopes objective lens and then deducting half the rifle scopes body tube diameter.
For scopes with a 1" diameter body tube diameter this would mean deducting 12.7mm and 15mm for scopes with a 30mm diameter body tube.
Note we say OUTSIDE diameter - this means NOT the lens diameter, you need to measure the whole outer casing diameter.
The result gives you the minimum "saddle" dimension required - the measure from base of mount to bottom of the ring - 13.5mm dimension in the case of this mount.
The amount the saddle dimension is greater than the figure you have calculated is the amount of clearance your scopes objective will be clear of your rifles body. The saddle on these mounts is 13.5mm
- A scope has an outer case measurement of 48mm.
- 48 divided by 2 = 24
- 1" scope so deduct 12.7mm = 11.3mm
- So the mount must have a saddle measure (base of mount to bottom of the ring) greater than 11.3mm or else it will ground out on the rifle body.
Calculating your rifle scopes clearance in this way does assume your dovetail or base is not raised above or below your rifles barrel. Note some rifles with high or adjustable cheek pieces may require higher scope mounts or risers so that your eye is in line with the rifle scope and your head is kept in an upright comfortable position.Summary Features
- Configuration: 2 Piece
- Ring Size (Diameter): 25mm / 1 inch
- Height: Medium
- Rail: 9-11mm (3/8"-11mm)
- Fixings (Rail & Top Cap): Double Hex Screw
- Internal Cushion: Yes
- Retractable 'Recoil Stop' Pin: Yes
- Height: 43mm / 1.7″
- Weight: 91g / 3.2oz